Re: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 17 June 2010

Once again, I'm unfortunately having to send my regrets for the meeting
today. Over the last 3-4 weeks I've been constantly on the road for
various conferences, and have been unable to catch up on any of the
tasks/surveys. From end of this week onwards, however, I'm "stationary"
again. I will go through the backlog of messages and recent work, and
follow up on my open actions, beginning of next week and will definitely
be available for the call next week. Please accept my apologies for
being a slacker...

--
Patrick H. Lauke

Web Evangelist