Re: FW: cross browser accessibility testing

Wonderful!  Please keep an eye out for extensions that specifically meet
our success criteria.  Please invite them to join our group, or at least
join the mailing list and comment on drafts and surveys.

We will need implementations of UAAG 2.0 in about 6-9 months.  See if
they are aware of UAAG 2.0 and are interested in being an implementer.

Joining a call is a good idea if we have an agenda that will take
advantage of it.  I think we should think of specific topics we would
like to discuss with them before we schedule a call.  But, by all means,
see if they are interested.

Let's put this on the agenda for next week and see what the group thinks.

Good job making the contact, Simon. Good luck!

jeanne