clarification of Definitions Survey - pointing device focus

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:27:33 -0500
To: "'Jan Richards'" <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>, "'WAI-UA list'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Jan
Pointing Device Focus - The screen location where pointer input will occur
if a viewport is active. There can be multiple pointing device foci, for
example when using a screen sharing utility there is typically one for the
user's physical mouse and one for the remote mouse. NOTE: this term is not
used in the document other than the glossary.

On the call your comment "This example brings up all sorts of complications
for the other defns here." Brought a request for clarification. No one could
see complications for other defns.

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756