regarding Proposal for 3.6.x

From: Patrick H. Lauke <patrickl@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 15:25:51 +0100
CC: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100406/

On that last point, I voted for the first one, but I'm still unconvinced
about the need to override distinction based on scaling entirely ("draft
mode"). I think setting a lower/upper bound for all text sizing may be
the more logical solution (i.e. maintain, as much as possible, the size
distinction, up until the point where this would collide with the
min/max text sizes explicitly specified by the user).

Patrick H. Lauke

Web Evangelist
Developer Relations Team
Opera - http://www.opera.com