Re: 3.1.3 Browse and Render (alternative content)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:10:01 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I like the rewrite, with just a grammar tweak:

3.1.3 Choose and Render Alternative Content: The user can determine
which forms of alternative content are available for an element, select
between them, and have them rendered according to the following…”.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto