4.2.2

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:37:29 +0000
To: UAWG list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Kim and I had this action - here is our attempt

Intent of Success Criterion 4.2.2:
Users interacting with a web browser may be doing so by voice,
keyboard, mouse or another input technology or a combination of any
of these. No matter how the user is controlling the user agent, he or
she must be able to activate any of the event handlers regardless of
the interaction technology being used.

Examples of Success Criterion 4.2.2:
A user who cannot use a mouse needs to activate  a flyout menu that
normally appears OnMouseOver. The user should be able to navigate to
a link and activate it using keyboard shortcuts.

Related Resources for Success Criterion 4.2.2:
N/A

Best
Kim and Si.