Action 223 - If post-launch user interaction either becomes part of, or is within the bounds of, the Primary User Agent

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:39:55 -0500
To: "'UAWG list'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/223

Action 223: Word smith If post-launch user interaction either becomes part
of, or is within the bounds of, the Primary User Agent.

Current:
If the following two conditions are met then it is a User Agent Extension or
Plug-In and Must Conform to UAAG:
1) If it is launched by, or extends the functionality of, a Primary User
Agent; and
2) If post-launch user interaction either becomes part of, or is within the
bounds of, the Primary User Agent.

Proposed:
If the following two conditions are met then it is a User Agent Extension or
Plug-In and Must Conform to UAAG:
1) If it is launched by, or extends the functionality of, a Primary User
Agent; and
2) If extension or plug-in user interface becomes part of the Primary User
Agent, or is displayed in a Primary User Agent viewport.

Viewport is defined the glossary.
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090722/#def-viewport

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756