Partial Regrets For Today

From: Kelly Ford <Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:57:42 +0000
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hello,

I have a different sort of partial regret.  My participation at today's meeting is going to be limited to IRC only.  I have a conflict that, while it doesn't quire much of my attention, does require me to be in a physical location where a phone call is not possible.  When my attention is needed, it will be for only a couple of minutes but I am not able to enter/exit the event once it starts.

Kelly