UAWG Face to Face Meeting

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:51:06 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
As discussed in the meeting of 20 August, we will be having a Face to
Face meeting at TPAC in Santa Clara, CA, USA on 5 & 6 November 2009.

I have set up an informal survey to see who is planning to attend
personally and remotely at:
Please let us know before 27 August so that we can estimate room counts
and teleconferencing needs.

I have set up preliminary information page for the meeting at:
I will update that page as more information becomes available. It is
also linked from the UAWG home page at: