Re: Exploration - 'pin' for Thursday's Meeting

I agree that this is incredibly important, and something that has always
been sorely lacking. This may be getting too far into implementation
details, but if you think about the learning process, it often includes
organizing and highlighting. It would be very different experience if
you could always easily discover, modify, organize and share interface
controls.

Cheers,
Kim

Simon Harper wrote:
> I think one of the more important things that we may be missing is the
> ability of users to self-explore the interface and UA+Content aspects
> of the interface. Many blind users who I talk with often state that
> they explore incrementally and don't refer much to the accessible
> manuals.
>
> Cheers
> Si.
>
> =======================
>
> Simon Harper
> University of Manchester (UK)
>
> Human Centred Web Lab: http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk
>
> My Site: http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/people/harper/
>
> My Diary (Web):
> http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/people/harper/phpicalendar/week.php
> My Diary (Subscribe):
> http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/diaries/harper/SimonHarper.ics

Kimberly Patch
President
Redstart Systems, Inc., makers of Utter Command
(617) 325-3966
kim@redstartsystems.com

www.redstartsystems.com <http://www.redstartsystems.com>
- making speech fly