Re: Exploring Possibilities for Face to Face

From: Henny Swan <hennys@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:29:50 +0100
Cc: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
To: Kelly Ford <kford@microsoft.com>
Hi All,

I'm still not sure if I can come but am hoping to. I'm also filling up
my calender for November and would like to avoid any potential clashes
if possible. Do we have any firm dates yet? My preference would be
during TPAC simply because that gives us valuable networking
opportunities plus the idea of an HTML5 meeting/workshop would be great.

Cheers,Henny

--
Henny Swan
Web Evangelist