Survey for July 22

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:23:43 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20090722/

Kim Patch has written a proposal for what appears to be a new guideline
section.  I have organized her proposal into a rationale and 5 success
criteria.  The titles of the success criteria are mine, please suggest
better ones.  :)

I placed her first note as a rationale for a new guideline  (yet to be
written).  Her additional notes are the last item in the survey, but it
does not require a response.

Thanks, Kim.  Excellent work, and much appreciated!

jeanne