Re: User Agent - More Discussion

Interesting! Effectively a sensor (or network of sensors) can act as the
input side of a user agent for a specific environment in which they are
placed.  Sensors which might detect some physical characteristic/state of
human activity (such as touch, temperature, retinal scan, motion, etc) could
have implications for accessibility.

mark