Re: User Agent - More Discussion

From: Markku Hakkinen <markku.hakkinen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:22:19 -0400
To: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Cc: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>, UAWG list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Interesting! Effectively a sensor (or network of sensors) can act as the
input side of a user agent for a specific environment in which they are
placed.  Sensors which might detect some physical characteristic/state of
human activity (such as touch, temperature, retinal scan, motion, etc) could
have implications for accessibility.

mark