Re: Web-based user agent discussion follow-up

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:10:39 +0000
Cc: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
To: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
These look good.
I've been thinking on it overnight and I think the test is - if it
consumes input and/or presents it's own output with reference only to
the OS then it is a user agent, be in a browser, plug-in chromeless,
or written as a program contained within web content, or transferred
using http.

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper