Re: Web-based user agent discussion follow-up

These look good.
I've been thinking on it overnight and I think the test is - if it
consumes input and/or presents it's own output with reference only to
the OS then it is a user agent, be in a browser, plug-in chromeless,
or written as a program contained within web content, or transferred
using http.

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper