Re: More follow-up from the UA discussion today

I'm also percolating the issues here. Some of my thoughts:

- some RIAs definitely act like UAs, but WCAG2 does already apply.

- applying UAAG2 to something like my example of the Flash implemented
video player seems to yield a lot of inapplicable success criteria

- maybe unless we find compelling gaps in WCAG2's coverage, we should
just put in a note emphasizing that "RIA/UA type applications exist and
that they must meet WCAG2, in part so that the host UAs can pass
accessibility information on through their DOMs and platform
accessibility architectures".

Cheers,
Jan

--