RE: survey for 26 feb ready

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:35:43 -0600
To: "'David Poehlman'" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
David,
Previous surveys followed the same model. I edited this survey. Are there
substantial differences from previous surveys? I want to make them usable
and understandable.

Except for item 1, we are reviewing definitions in the glossary. Each
glossary item has a link to the "existing version" of the definition. Every
link says 'existing version' but go to different places. My bad, I know
better. Except in one instance, item 2 in the survey - Document Object model
- the full existing definition is included in the text and the link is
redundant. I am happy to fix it, if I know what to fix.
I hope this makes sense. Next survey will be better.

Jim