Issue Tracking

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:54:53 +0000
To: UAWG list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hi there,

I've been looking around for some UAWG jobs to get involved in and
stumbled across the issue tracker / http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/
issues/open ; there are 33 open issues listed in the system. In some
cases I think only editors will be able to address the issues as
access to the document is required, however, there seem to be many
more which I have a feeling we have already addressed and can be
removed. I wonder if we should go through these in one of the next
meetings so we can see what needs to be cleared up here, and what
needs to be worked upon?

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper