New Editors' Draft

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:58:54 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I have an action to update UAAG with the minor editorial changes
recommended from the comments from the Working Draft. I considered it
minor if it was a wording change that did not alter the meaning.

I have made a new Editors' Draft that highlights all these editorial
changes from the Working Draft comments.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-UAAG20-20090624/

Specific changes can be searched by using:
class="dif-chg"

They are in response to the following comments from Greg Lowney:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-uaag2-comments/2009Apr/0000.html

Here is a list of the specific comments I implemented:
3
15
40
47
48
49
56
60
66
68
70
72 - not all changed. I didn't change it if it were hyphenated or in a
paragraph with "platform accessbility architecture"
83
84
87
89