Re: Apple Announces Web Browsing Improvements as Part of Snow Leopard and iPhone Accessibility

From: Dean Hudson <dhudson@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:02:59 -0700
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
To: Kelly Ford <kford@windows.microsoft.com>
Oops,
I forgot to send this out to the group.  We've been pretty busy, and
believe both SnowLeopard, and the accessibility features on the iPhone
will be pretty exciting.

We hope to have some video demonstrations up on the site soon.  Mean
while, feel free to drop me a private email if you have further
questions.  I'll answer what I can, or am able to.