Re: [Fwd: Re: W3C Access for All]

Hi there Jan,

Thanks for this - looking at these it seems there is a high degree of
synergy between UAAG and some of the Personalisation Roadmap and I
would hope our experience would be called up on for some of it. In
some ways I like to think of accessibility as mainly a case of
extreme personalisation. Do you think it is worth talking about this
and interacting more with the personalisation people?

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper
University of Manchester (UK)