Re: Status Updates for new draft

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:16:52 -0600
Cc: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
To: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>

hmmm

Interesting to ask if Web Apps are Web Content or User Agents.

  I had always thought of them as Web Content.    What are the
thoughts that led them to be considered as User Agents?

(we are working on server based user agents -- but they function as
virtual user agents to other content including Web Apps.  They aren't
Web apps themselves)...

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center