Re: agenda+ for 11 December meeting

Here's a start...adapted from ATAG2
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2008/WD-ATAG20-20081202/#glossary)

user agent user interface (non-Web-Based)
Any components of a user agent user interface that runs directly on a
non-user agent platform such as Windows, MacOS, Java Virtual Machine,
etc. Base browsers are always non-Web-Based.

user agent user interface (Web-based)
Any components of a user agent user interface (including documentation,
etc.) that is itself implemented using Web content technologies and is
rendered by a second user agent. For example, an RSS user agent might be
implemented as a Web application .

Cheers,
Jan

--