ACTION-83 - Reword 3.3.3

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:08:05 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

I am a bit confused. I see the action, but no discussion...ever. This 3.3.3
has been in the draft since our first public working draft on 12 March 2008

Without discussion or direction, I am not rewording it.

<old>3.3.3 Location in Hierarchy: For content in a hierarchy (e.g., tree
node, nested frame), the user can view the path of nodes leading from the
root to the content. (Level AA)@@NEW@@
</old>

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756