rewrite of 4.1.11

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:11:25 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

   *  4.1.11 Intergroup Navigation: Allow the user to navigate between and
within groups of focusable controls (e.g., toolbars, dialogs, panels, etc.)

    *  4.1.11 Intergroup Navigation: Allow the user to navigate from group
to group of focusable items (e.g., toolbars, dialogs, panels, etc.)

Incorporates discussion and proposals from Jeanne, David P. and Al

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756