rewrite of 4.1.11

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:11:25 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

 <old>
   *  4.1.11 Intergroup Navigation: Allow the user to navigate between and
within groups of focusable controls (e.g., toolbars, dialogs, panels, etc.)
</old>

<new>
    *  4.1.11 Intergroup Navigation: Allow the user to navigate from group
to group of focusable items (e.g., toolbars, dialogs, panels, etc.)
</new>

Incorporates discussion and proposals from Jeanne, David P. and Al
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2008JulSep/0135.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2008JulSep/0136.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2008JulSep/0137.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2008JulSep/0138.html