User Agent Teleconference for 28 August 2008
Chair: Jeanne Spellman
Date: Thursday, 28 August 2008
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 82941# for UK use
44-117-370-6152
IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
Scribe schedule and scribing help: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/scribing.html   

Agenda
1. Regrets, agenda requests, comments? 
	- Regrets: Judy, Jim, Simon

2. Updates on F2F meeting October 20 & 21
   Register at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2008/
   Details at http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2008/10f2f

3. Review action items   
JS has prepared an editor's draft that includes the changes approved on Aug 21 & 28.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2008/WD-UAAG20-20080909/WD-UAAG20-20080909.html

ACTION: JR to propose new wording for 4.1.10 and 4.1.11
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2008JulSep/0127.html
   
ACTION: Gregory - post Access Module concerns to UA list
   

4. Review status of Guideline 4.1
Finalize 4.1.10-12