W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > July to September 2008

User Agent Teleconference for 2 October 2008

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:37:55 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Message-ID: <075801c92238$946d16e0$bd4744a0$@edu>

User Agent Teleconference for 2 October 2008

Chair: Jim Allan
Date: Thursday, 2 October 2008
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 82941# for UK use
44-117-370-6152
IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
Scribe schedule and scribing help: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/scribing.html


Agenda
1. Regrets, agenda requests, comments? 
	- Regrets: 

2. Breakdown specific issues for the F2F
        - Printing
        - Video - MH to write first draft of video requirements (based on
guideline 3, 3.2 access to alternative content), send to JA by Monday Oct 29
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/18-ua-minutes.html#action01] 
        - the rest of Keyboard (section 4.2) 3. Finalize 4.1.xx
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2008/WD-UAAG20-20080925/WD-UAAG20-20080925.html#pri
nciple-operable 

3. Other Action Item follow-up
JA to Feasibility and testability [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action03]

JA, JS to look at consolidation possibilities [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action12]

jallan, jeanne to look at consolidation possibilities [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action13]

JB to Clarrity, conciseness, comprehensiveness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action06]

JR to Compatibility & testability [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action04]

JS to Organization, clarity and compatibility [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action09]

[NEW] ACTION: JS to put the issues in a timeline and post it on the F2F
page. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action10]

KF to Clarity, conciseness, testability [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action05]

KF to review Principle 2 and look for issues that the team will need to
discuss at the F2F. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action02]

kford look at section 2 and see what questions we need answered at face to
face. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action01]

SH to Feasibility and comprehensiveness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action07]

sharper to Feasibility and comprehensiveness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action08]

sharper to try to combine and clarify the wording of both of the 4.1.XX
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-ua-minutes.html#action11]


Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator & Webmaster
Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/
"We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964
Received on Monday, 29 September 2008 13:39:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:52:01 GMT