W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > July to September 2008

User Agent Teleconference for 18 September 2008

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:25:21 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Cc: "Jeanne Spellman" <jeanne@w3.org>
Message-ID: <05fe01c91821$348f3e40$9dadbac0$@edu>

User Agent Teleconference for 18 September 2008
Chair: Jim Allan
Date: Thursday, 18 September 2008
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 82941# for UK use
IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
Scribe schedule and scribing help: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/scribing.html

1. Regrets, agenda requests, comments? 
	- Regrets: 

2. Establish agenda for F2F meeting October 20 & 21
   Register at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2008/ 
   Details at http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2008/10f2f 
   Previous F2F agenda Nov 2007

3. Review Action Items
	ACTION: Jeanne to put new 4.10 draft for proposal out at next

	ACTION: Jeanne to bring text to group for review next meeting.

	ACTION: Jeanne to combine 4.11 and 4.12 into a single item for
group. Emphasize moving between and among groups of focusable controls.

	ACTION: Jeanne to investigate ways to make document have less neon
	ACTION: Gregory - post Access Module concerns to UA list
4. Review editor's draft that includes the changes approved on Aug 21 & 28,
Sep 11.

Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator & Webmaster
Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/
"We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964
Received on Tuesday, 16 September 2008 17:26:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:49:36 UTC