Re: Proposal for 4.1.5

The e.g works Jeanne.  I thought it was implied but wasn't certain.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeanne Spellman" <jeanne@w3.org>
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Cc: "User Agent Working Group" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: Proposal for 4.1.5

David,

Good point, I just wanted to make it an example, and didn't  put in the
"e.g."  I also worked on the grammar a little more.

How's this?

4.1.5 Keyboard Commands must be discoverable. The user has an option to have
the keyboard commands for both UI and content presented (all must be true):
a) keyboard commands are located in close proximity to the control in the
modality of presentation ( e.g. visually for visual browsers, spoken for
auditory browsers, braille for touch browsers, etc. )
b) keyboard commands are easily discoverable without assistive technology
c) the user is able to activate the option with a single keystroke.