Off Topic: Search in Firefox

From: Kelly Ford <kford@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:12:11 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-ua@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hello,

At today's UA meeting there was some off topic discussion about the search box in Firefox.  From what I can tell alt+down or up arrow when focus is in the search box will bring up a list of search engines you can choose from and the option to manage your search providers.  As I mentioned in the call, in IE ctrl+down arrow does this same function.  Ctrl+up or down arrow in Firefox seems to switch to the next or previous search provider in yo8ur list directly.

Kelly