Re: standard TEXTAREA navigation

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:05:38 -0400
To: "Jim Allan" <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

so this is read only text then.  Ok.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Allan" <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
To: "'David Poehlman'" <poehlman1@comcast.net>; <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 3:47 PM
Subject: RE: standard TEXTAREA navigation

David,
I think there is a bit of confusion. We were talking about "text area" (2
words) navigation conventions - character movements (left and right arrow),
word movement (control left and right arrow).
There were a few lines in the minutes [1] where "text area" became TEXTAREA.
Nobody caught it. We were not talking about form controls, only incremental
text navigation within web content. Sorry for the confusion.

1. http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-ua-minutes.html

Jim