Reminder: UAWG meeting Thurs, 10 Jul, note: 90 minute meeting

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 16:15:02 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Reminder: UAWG meeting Thurs, 10 July.

We had a request for extended meeting time to help us get through more
issues - 90 minute meeting:  2:00 PM ET to 3:30 PM ET.  Please let me
know if there are any objections to this new time.

We will be focusing on the updated proposals for keyboard shortcuts.

I will be sending the agenda by 12:00 PM ET on Wednesday with links to
proposals updated since our last meeting.

jeanne