Example Of Another User Agent, this time in a TV remote control

From: Kelly Ford <kford@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:09:14 -0700
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hello,

During our 6/5 call, we had a bit of a free form discussion around different user agents.  This was in part prompted by my relating my experiences with Nintendo's WII.

I noticed an article in the Seattle Times today reviewing a remote control that now has a small web browser built in.  The article can be found at http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2004476710_ptreviews14.html.

Thanks,

Kelly