regrets

From: Dean Hudson <dhudson@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:08:57 -0700
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Hi all:
Unfortunately, due to my increasingly work load, I will not be able to
continue participation in the User Agent meetings.  I would like to
remain on the email list for future comments and resolutions, but my
time for the next OS release is getting more precious to meet deadlines.

I will seek other Apple employees who may be able to replace me, and
might be able to provide more participation with regards to W3c
guidelines and accessibility trends.  Please except my apologies for
leaving the meetings.