Scribe Rotation for future meetings

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:12:04 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

UAWG,

I have set up a page with the scribe rotation schedule and the
instructions for scribing. Thanks to Gregory Rosmaita for the
instructions.  I manually put the names in alphabetical order, so that
makes Kelly the first in line (Jim and Judy already have a job).
Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/scribing.html

It is also linked from the UAWG Overview page under Teleconferences.

Thanks for your participation!

jeanne