W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > October to December 2007

User Agent Teleconference for December 6 2007

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:54:35 -0600
To: "'Jim Allan'" <jimallan@tsb1.tsbvi.edu>, "'WAI-ua'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Message-id: <105801c83789$6c9aa320$45cfe960$@edu>

W3C User Agent Teleconference for December 6 2007
------------------------------------------------------------
Chair: Jim Allan
Date: Thursday, December 6 2007
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Boston Local Time, USA (18:00-19:00 UTC/GMT)
Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 82941# for UK use
44-117.270-6152
IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Regrets: Jan Richards
Agenda:

0. Regrets, agenda requests, or comments to the list

1. GJR Review GL 10 - gap, proposals

2. review action items
CL to broaden the definition in 6.1 beyond infoset to cover thing like CSS
 
JA to Will propose a new checkpoint covering all viewports - what
configurations are needed.

Gregory to contact Doug Schepers about multiple DOMs in CDF and embedded UAs

Jim to email CDF about threading 

JR to follow up on 2.3 and make proposal. 

JA to Make a proposal for new checkpoint related to native rendering of
video and communication with AccessAPI etc

Jim Allan, Webmaster & Statewide Technical Support Specialist 
Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired 
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/
>>> Share to Win! <<<
Received on Wednesday, 5 December 2007 21:56:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:51:50 GMT