KFord Calling into Meeting

From: Kelly Ford <kford@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 05:26:04 -0800
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
All,

I should be able to phone into the meeting today after about 11:15 eastern. Unfortunately tomorrow my ability to call won't be until after about 1P Eastern.  Guideline 7 is slated for the morning so I don't know if it is possible to move that until tomorrow afternoon?

I tried looking for the call details but don't see them.  Is it the same as the weekly meetings?

Kelly