Tech Plenary Hotel for UAWG F2F

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:50:39 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Hi all,

On the WAI-CG Call today Judy was emphasizing that W3C needs to know
soon what to do about the block of rooms reserved at the Hyatt.

If you are going to the plenary and wish to stay there please book soon.
To help the organizers please let me know your plans. (In the past there
has sometimes been an issue that some companies get better rates than
the conference - if this is the case for you, please let me know)

Cheers,
Jan