Minutes for User Agent Teleconference for August 9 2007

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:25:12 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

OOPS I had the wrong URL for the Aug. 9 minutes in my email after that call.

Action Items:

ACTION: GR to Flesh out requirements of text view for 2.2

ACTION: JR to Reword normative inclusion #4 in Peter's proposal to be
clear about placeholders

ACTION: JR to Updated version of PP's proposal taking into account Aug.
9 discussion re: actionable placeholders