W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > July to September 2007

Re: User Agent Teleconference for July 19 2007 NEW TIME!! and agenda

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:13:55 -0400
Message-ID: <469FA9E3.3040901@utoronto.ca>
To: WAU-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Notes at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/19-ua-minutes.html

Actions:

ACTION: JA to Write to PF re: the update of the "until user agents..." doc

ACTION: JR to Fix up proposal on 3.1 and specifically exclude 
backgrounds other than for the canvas/base

ACTION: JA to Do some more thinking about live region updating and focus

ACTION: PP to Proposal to combine 3.2 and 3.3

ACTION: JA to Get thoughts together about 3.4 "All executable content" 
managing configuration

ACTION: JR to Proposal to have configuration not to have stripped down 
user agent windows - DONE: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2007JulSep/0007.html

ACTION: PP to Proposal on ways User Agents could use live regions


Cheers,
Jan



Jim Allan wrote:
> W3C User Agent Teleconference for July 19 2007
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> Chair: Jim Allan
> Date: Thursday, July 19 2007
> Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Boston Local Time, USA (18:00-19:00 UTC/GMT)
> Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 8294#
> for UK use 44-117.270-6152
> IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Regrets, agenda requests, or comments to the list
> 
> Agenda:
> 
> 1. NEW TIME for meeting one hour earlier
> 
> 2. Review Action Items related to wiki edits of guideline 3 
> ACTION: JR to Expand on idea of blocking functional areas: animation, 
> low contrast, etc.
> 
> ACTION: PP to Proposal to combine 3.2 and 3.3
> 
> ACTION: JR to Proposal to limit "background image" to body of document
> 
> ACTION: JA to Get thoughts together about 3.4 "All executable content", 
> managing configuration
> 
> ACTION: JR to Proposal to have configuration not to have stripped down 
> user agent windows
> 
> ACTION: PP to Proposal on ways User Agents could use live regions.
> 
> ACTION: JA to Proposal that if a live region has focus, it shouldn't 
> update.
> 
> 3. Wiki - review edits and comments for Guidelines 1, 2, 3, 4
>    http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UaagDocument
> 
> Jim Allan, Webmaster & Statewide Technical Support Specialist
> Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
> 1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
> voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/
> "We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964
> 

-- 
Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Specialist
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information Studies
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca
   Phone: 416-946-7060
   Fax:   416-971-2896
Received on Thursday, 19 July 2007 18:13:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:51:47 GMT