UAWG Action Item: Proposal on 3.4 Toggle scripts

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:35:20 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Instead of turning off scripts to prevent authors from opening
stripped-down browser windows, I suggest we create a new checkpoint (it
might instead be a success criteria after we re-organize):

X.Y Toggle user agent window formatting

- Allow configuration not to allow user agent windows to be formatted in
such a way that navigation or control by the user are limited (e.g.,
fixed size, no scrollbars, etc.).

Cheers,
Jan