W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > January to March 2007

FW: Minutes from User Agent Teleconference for February 15 2007

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:28:02 -0600
To: WAU-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Message-id: <HDEAKIPKOHBCMDILOOPNIEDJHKAB.jimallan@tsbvi.edu>


-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly Ford 
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:05 AM
To: WAI-UA list
Subject: RE: Minutes from User Agent Teleconference for February 15 2007

My Action Items:

Feedback welcome since I'm not sure if this is the direction folks were
thinking in terms of clarifying the requirements document.

ACTION: KF to will do 1f
f. Address the balance between customizations complexity and
streamlining (profiles)
Need to discuss this one for some clarification at today's meeting.

ACTION: KF to 3f
f. Consider UI extensions that modify/manipulate the view (e.g. Grease
monkey, allow users to modify rendered content through scripting)

Ensure UAG 2.0 addresses behavior of extensions and related technologies
that allow the user to modify the view through scripting and other
techniques such that these changes are made available to all appropriate
accessibility mechanisms.

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jan Richards
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:51 AM
To: WAI-UA list
Subject: Minutes from User Agent Teleconference for February 15 2007


http://www.w3.org/2007/02/15-ua-minutes.html

Action Items:

Refers to numbering in: 
http://www.tsbvi.edu/technology/uawg/UA_requirements-14feb07.html

ACTION: KF to 3f
ACTION: CL to will do 3a,b,c,d
ACTION: JR to will do 3e
ACTION: JA to will do 3h
ACTION: PP to will do 1d
ACTION: JA to will do 1c
ACTION: JA to will do 1e
ACTION: KF to will do 1f
ACTION: JA to Will do 2c
ACTION: JA JR Work 3 points at bottom into section 2
ACTION: JR,JA will do 2a, 2b
ACTION: JA to Clarify thoughts about use cases.


Cheers,
Jan

Jim Allan wrote:
> W3C User Agent Teleconference for February 15 2007
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> Chair: Jim Allan
> Date: Thursday, February 15 2007
> Time: 2:00-3:00 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
> Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 8294#
> IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Please send RSVP or additional agenda items to the list.
> 
> Agenda Items
> 	1. Review and Revise "Requirements Document"
>
www.tsbvi.edu/technology/uawg/UA_requirements-14feb07.html
> 
> 	2. Issues
> 		a. Should we include use cases to help define user
agents?
> 			Examples: Multimodal Use Cases
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/NOTE-mmi-use-cases-20021204/
> 			Compound Documents
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CDFReqs-20051219/
> 
> 		b. Consider expansion/explanation of individual items
(see WCAG 2.0
> Requirements)
>
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/NOTE-wcag2-req-20060425/
> 		c. ???
> 
> 	3. Calendar for meetings in March.
> 
> 
> Jim Allan, Webmaster & Statewide Technical Support Specialist
> Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
> 1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
> voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/
> "We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964
> 
> 

-- 
Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Specialist
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information Studies
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca
   Phone: 416-946-7060
   Fax:   416-971-2896
Received on Thursday, 22 February 2007 19:24:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:51:39 GMT