RE: UAAG Requirements Document Re-Org

From: Jim Allan <allanj@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:24:10 -0600
To: "WAI-UA list" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Thanks Jan,
Will review more in-depth later.
One point in discussion with Judy...UAAG 2.0 *must* be backward compatible
with 1.0. That said, we can restructure the document, deprecate provisions
etc. that need are no longer relevant, and we will provide a mapping from
1.0 to 2.0. As we move forward, we will need to ensure that we specifically
enumerate what is deprecated (and why) and what maps to what in the 2
versions.

Jim