From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Jan Richards
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:31 AM
To: WAI-UA list
Subject: UAAG Requirements Document Re-Org

On the last call, I took a joint action with Jim to refine the list of
requirements in the current draft:

http://www.tsbvi.edu/technology/uawg/UA_requirements-29jan07.html

My suggested rewording appears in the attached document. Although it's
shorter, I don't think I've left anything important.

Cheers,
Jan