W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2007

Re: User Agent Teleconference for June 28 2007

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:22:45 -0400
Message-ID: <4683FC75.109@utoronto.ca>
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Short meeting. Minutes at:

http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-ua-minutes.html

Action items (proposals due July 10, prior to next meeting which is July 
12):

ACTION: CL to Propose changes to Guideline 1 to take into account "UAAG2 
issues". [1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/InOutDevIndep

ACTION: KF to Propose changes to Guideline 2 to take into account "UAAG2 
issues". [2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserAccessToContent

ACTION: PP to Propose changes to Guideline 3 to take into account "UAAG2 
issues". [3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/ConfigToNotRender

ACTION: JR to Propose changes to Guideline 4 to take into account "UAAG2 
issues". [4] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserControlRender


Cheers,
Jan



Jan Richards wrote:
> 
> W3C User Agent Teleconference for June 28 2007
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> Chair: Jim Allan
> Date: Thursday, June 28 2007
> Time: 2:00-3:00 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
> Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 8294#
> for UK use 44-117.270-6152
> IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Regrets, agenda requests, or comments to the list
> 
> Agenda:
> 
> 1. Wiki - getting started on edits
>   http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UaagDocument
> 
> Cheers,
> Jan
> 
> PS: Jim has already sent his regrets so this is likely to be a short 
> meeting to divide up the work.
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 28 June 2007 18:34:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:51:42 GMT