Re: Meeting for May 23 canceled

From: Catherine Laws <claws@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:04:21 -0500
To: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Cc: WAU-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

You mean May 24th.

Cathy Laws

Manager - IBM Software Group (SWG) Accessibility Architecture and
Development
11501 Burnet Road,  Bldg 902 Office 2C016, Austin, Texas 78758
Phone: (512) 838-4595  FAX: (512) 246-8502
E-mail: claws@us.ibm.com, Web: http://www.ibm.com/able

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

             Jim Allan
             <jimallan@tsbvi.e
             du>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  WAU-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
             w3c-wai-ua-reques                                          cc
             t@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Meeting for May 23 canceled
             05/23/2007 09:06