Minutes Re: W3C User Agent Teleconference for 30 March 2006

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:16:36 +0200
To: "Jim Allan" <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, "Jim Allan" <jimallan@tsb1.tsbvi.edu>, WAU-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Cc: "Jan Richards" <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
attached as HTML, or available at
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/30-ua-minutes.html

My unauthorised personal summary version:

1. We should ask for them to state that "browsers users with disabilities
use" (used in picking the baseline) be replaced by a requirement that
there is at least one player that meets each UAAG p1 checkpoint, for the
baseline.

2. We should go through WCAG and UAAG looking for places where there is
overlap, and ask them to relax content requirements where there is
"sufficient" support for the relevant UAAG checkpoint in the baseline, to
take account of that support. (We need to define sufficient...)

enjoy...

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com