request from WebAPI WG for requirements backup on listener discovery

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:11:17 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>

[Follow-ups to public-webapi preferred.]

At the PF working session in Germany we had a discussion of DOM3.

The WebAPI working group is working on advancing DOM3 Events to Rec.
We want this to happen.  We don't want to lose critical listener-discovery
methods that we worked long to get in, though.

Please note the post I just made to the WebAPI list in this regard.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2006Mar/0312.html

Rich and Jon, if you have anything to correct or elaborate relative to
what I said, please chime in.

Al