Re: Gretfully, won't be at W3C User Agent Teleconference for 13 April 2006

Sorry folks,

the only place where I can make a connection is the Gathering, a big and
very noisy geekfest. If my line is good enough I will follow on IRC, but
even that has been up and down (too many people trying to download movies
or something, I guess).

Jim, could you also please check with Gregg what the actual differences
will be beteween the editors' draft and the one that goes to last call?
It's not quite clear to me, following a discussion in other groups.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com