Re: updated dhtml roadmap to uaag checkpoint mapping

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 03:02:02 -0600
To: Catherine Laws <claws@us.ibm.com>
Cc: jimallan@tsbvi.edu, WAU-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org

Cathy,

The following page has a link to the specifications: www.w3.org/wa/pf

 I will sent an update to the roadmap to the PF working group which
includes changes you had asked that I make previously. Hopefully, they will
be up within a week. We meet in Germany for a face to face.

Cheers,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Emerging Technologies
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review  Board
blog: http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=441
schwer@us.ibm.com, Phone: 512-838-4593,T/L: 678-4593, mobile: 512-876-9689

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost