Regrets

I am at a conference presenting so won't be available :-(

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:38:22 +0200, Jim Allan <allanj@tsbvi.edu> wrote:

> Agenda

> 1. Touch Base

Hi Jim, congrats on becoming a chair, by the way ;-)

> # Test suites for Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
>  -need to re-establish contact
>  -review discussion from f2f in Mar 2005
>  -review UAAG comments on SVG 2.1
>  http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2004-11-wai-comments-svg12.html

Since I am at an SVG conference, it is a shame not to be there. I'll read
the minutes

> # Publish an updated assessment of implementation of UAAG 1.0;

I'm interested in reviewing Opera 8, too. But it isn't clear who I need to
pay so I can start one.

cheers

Chaals

--