Re: DRAFT position on hotkey requirements

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:25:03 -0400
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>

Yes,

I have seen John's post before and it makes a lot of sense if we are
absolutely that the binding need not be a key binding.  I do
understand the cascade and welcome it but would rather see work done
to negate the need for it.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With His:

On Jul 30, 2005, at 1:57 PM, Al Gilman wrote:

At 5:02 PM -0400 7/29/05, Al Gilman wrote:

> <note class="concurrence process">
> [...]
> Here's a copy of the draft as it stands for consideration by the
> User Agent Working Group.
>
> Thank you for your attention to this.

This recent post to the WebAIM discussion list is good related reading.

http://www.webaim.org/discussion/mail_message.php?id=7177

Al